Question

Nobsound or Fosi Audio mini amp coonected to Sonos Connect

• 28 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I've just got a Sonos Connect (gen 2) second hand and a pai of B&W WM4 outdoor speakers. I don't have an amp so I'm considering buying a Nobsound or Fosi Audio mini Bluetooth amplifier (under €100).

Has anyone used either of these mini amps with a Sonos Connect? Your experience? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Nick Slater

Thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information to help you out. Sonos Connect has a set of analog RCA outputs that allow you to connect the other end to an RCA input on your amplifier or receiver. We don’t have much information about using mini amplifiers but we don't limit our customers to using or trying other options. However, we won't be able to guarantee compatibility. It may or may not work with Sonos. 

We can wait for suggestions and feedback from our Sonos community members, they might provide their inputs about this. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we’ll be glad to assist you.