Question

No lock screen control on Huawei RIO-L01 (G8)

• 11 November 2016
  • 2 replies

On my new Huawei G8 phone, I can't control my Sonos on the lock screen. With my former smartphone (LG), that wasn't a problem.

I believe all my settings are correct.
- I installed the Sonos app on my device (duh!) and gave the app the permission to access my storage and my location.
- I enabled 'show notifications' and 'show lock screen controls'.
- In my phone settings, I allowed the Sonos app to write system settings and to ignore battery optimalisation
- In the Android notifications center, I allowed the Sonos app to be shown on the lock screen.
[I hope I translated the options correct - my Android is in Dutch)

But still, I don't get to see the controls on my lock screen as I was used to with my LG-phone. Although, when I'm using the standard Huawei music player, I do get controls on my lock screen.

Does anybody know, what to do? Except for buying another phone?
:?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, JGM_. Welcome to the community. I can see you were in contact with support and had a ticket open. Did this get resolved?
Check Huawei G8 Manual for troubleshooting the error that you are facing. But before going for advanced troubleshooting try to soft reset your device, if with soft reset nothing improves then check manual for help.