New Sonos Amp in white - please

• 23 November 2018
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 2
As it looks the new AMP will only be available in black. This makes me very disappointed as I would have loved to commission my old (white) Connect Amp installed in my kitchen and have it replaced with the new Amp. I have all speaker cables wired to a spot were I keep the Connect Amp very visible on a (white) counter top. I only have white and aluminium as a colour scheme. There is NO way I would buy a black one. Sonos, please reconsider in the same way you did with the Sub (that original only came in Black) and make a white Amp available. I will buy one immediately.
Anyone else with the same wish?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Magnus Ohlin,

Thanks for the suggestion of making a white Sonos Amp. I'll send this along to the team as a feature request.
I will buy a white one immediately also!
Badge
Same for me! I will not buy the black one, but I really want the new amp in white.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
this would be great!
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
I have and like the black one but since other Sonos components come in white it makes sense to have a white version of the amp too.
Userlevel 1
My partner won’t let me buy the black one. Please, please, please give us a white Sonos amp.
Sonos Team, please make the white amp available.. all my sonos speakers are in white.. black just does not work for me.
That woul be great thanks.
Sonos Team, please make the white amp available.. all my sonos speakers are in white.. black just does not work for me.
That woul be great thanks.
Same for me. I would buy the sonos AMP if it would be possible in White. I Will not buy the Black one.
Sonos team do the right thing start producing it in white.

I am only interested in white. I have 2 Play:5, 1 playbar, and 1 sub, all of which are in white (of course except playbar, which has only 1 color). Please come up with Amp in white and I will buy it immediately.

Thanks from Houston, TX

Bluesound is available in white... 

Bluesound is available in white... 

What is Bluesound? Can it convert any existing ceiling-mount wired speakers into Sonos environment?

Thanks

No, Bluesound is a completely different sound system with no compatibility with the Sonos system.

No, it’s only an alternative to Sonos since they don’t listen to their customers in this matter… :)

https://www.bluesound.com

Badge +3

What is so hard to manufacture it on white? It’s just a plastic case…All your other products are in (at least) 2 colors. Why you are so rigid with this particular product? A year has been passed...You are enoying the customers… 😬

What is so hard to manufacture it on white? It’s just a plastic case…All your other products are in (at least) 2 colors. Why you are so rigid with this particular product? A year has been passed...You are enoying the customers… 😬

The Port, Move, and Playbar  also only comes in black.  I don’t think it’s a matter of just the cost of manufacturing, but that Sonos does not think the product will sell well enough to justify the additional color. Sonos would produce a batch of white, that would not sell as well and end up sitting in warehouse for longer, which costs money, etc.

Yes - white please - I want to buy the new Amp but can’t buy in black.  I’ll buy as soon as white is available. 

Absolutely agree. Have white Sonos speakers. Would never add a black AMP. Make it in white now. It’s not hard!!!