music making, monitoring mixing, all in a home music studio

• 21 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello i would like to discuss an idea that involves any music artist that uses monitors speakers. Im currently on a budget to find ways of finding great hardware speakers that work with mixing music through a DAW. I currently own a One SL and i am able to listen to my tracks through the sonos app thats connected with my sound cloud. I made a playlist to reference 1 song and comparing the mixes to my own songs. I feel that a solution would be made if sonos made a 2 ways speaker thats not wireless and is easier to connect to a computer to a usb mixer and xlr output to the product. This would help so much for me as an artist and for other artists and would be very competitive to many popular studio monitor speaker products. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I’m sure there are existing speakers available today (non Sonos) to meet your requirements. To expect Sonos to develop a product to meet what I suspect is a rather niche market is rather optimistic. And since Sonos’s market is synchronised wireless multi-room systems, I’d personally prefer that they maintain their development resources in their traditional arena.