Question

Move Cutting Out

• 15 October 2020
  • 7 replies

My Move cuts out with TV Audio  only.  This started after the last update.  I have reset everything several times.  No luck. I have not changed any devices on the network.  I submitted a diagnostic.  But I don’t see email support anymore.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @HitKing, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue that you have with your Sonos Move. So we can check on the issue. I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue.  

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Your confirmation number is: 1274252758.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @HitKing, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Upon checking, there are Audio dropouts detected and interference. Kindly check this article about TV audio stops or skips for some troubleshooting steps. You may also try to do a sequential reboot starting from your modem or router, once the connections are back, then to your speakers. Unplug it for 1-2 minutes and replug it back in from the power source. And observe for any difference or improvement. 

Let me know your thoughts on the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

I have done this several times.  Again, this is only happening with the TV.  All else plays flawlessly.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @HitKing, thank you for the update. Sorry about that, because upon checking the recent diagnostic report that you’ve sent, the Sonos Move uptime is 7 days and your other speakers are 14 days. So I think that the sequential reboot may not have taken in effect. But if you already did all these basic troubleshooting steps and the issue persists just on the TV sounds. We’ll take this further. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

Do you have email support?  I am hearing impaired.  Phone support is very difficult.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @HitKing, thanks for the update. I’ll send a private message to you regarding the information and details needed.