Answered

Missing tracks

• 27 March 2020
  • 1 reply

When playing tracks from my Brennan b2 through Sonos I will suddenly get an error message saying a track either doesn’t exist, can’t be found or is incompatible. This, even though the tracks are all from the same album and of the format, etc - what is happening? 

icon

Best answer by Jean C. 28 March 2020, 19:57

Hello @nikwak1,

Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for reaching out with your question. 

Is this something that has been going on for a while with your NAS stored music library or is it an issue that only started up recently?

A diagnostic report from your Sonos app submitted after one of these playback failures could help us understand what could be happening. 

If you can include the diagnostic confirmation number in your response I would be happy to look it over for you. 

You may also find this page regarding NAS libraries and Sonos helpful.  

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hello @nikwak1,

Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for reaching out with your question. 

Is this something that has been going on for a while with your NAS stored music library or is it an issue that only started up recently?

A diagnostic report from your Sonos app submitted after one of these playback failures could help us understand what could be happening. 

If you can include the diagnostic confirmation number in your response I would be happy to look it over for you. 

You may also find this page regarding NAS libraries and Sonos helpful.