Question

Location of Sonos Outdoor Architecture Speakers

• 9 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a three sided patio that faces our backyard and I would like to get recommendations for placing the pair.  The center wall that faces the backyard is 32 feet and the 2 side walls are 20 feet.  The patio is the area I am most interested in the sound quality.  My preferred location would be to have them mounted near the ends of the 20 feet wall facing each other.  Mounting on the 32 foot wall with them both facing outward will be significantly unsymmetrical due to doors and windows.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @gary-e, welcome to the community.

Thank you for reaching out on what best setups you can do for your Outdoor Architectural Speakers. 

Our community users can surely give on-hand experience suggestions on setting up the speakers. 

However, if you want an in-depth setups and installation, I would recommend calling our Sales department. 

They’ll ask the full layout where the speakers will be installed and make recommendations. 

1 800 680 2345 option 4 Mondays to Fridays from 10 am to 8 pm ET.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.