Question

LineIn not working

• 9 November 2016
  • 1 reply

I posted question before and was answered with questions I was some time replying to and now think have lost the person's help.
We inherited a wired in Sonos system with our house knowing nothing about such things and it's on three floors of house each with more than one room having speakers.
There's an intimidating Yamaha amplifier in basement floor- a big complex audio box that has huge number of cables seemingly connecting whole Sonos system, however using iPhone App no sound comes out of speakers on this basement floor despite App showing something is playing. I should point out that all speakers in house are built into ceilings except two of those in basement which are large standalone wired speakers.

The other problem is whilst no problems generally with sound on other two floors, the bathroom has a built in tv that received sound through a LineIn. This no longer playing the tv content. In did before.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello, HCGLeni. Can you please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number, having recreated the issue? This way we can see what may be happening. Thanks!