I'm considering buying two Play 5s and am concerned that as soon as I buy them, Gen 3 will come out. And I would like to wait for an integration with Echo, but if that's a long wait, I can't hold out 🙂
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.