Answered

Immediate deactivation

• 1 November 2019
  • 1 reply

I used the trade up program to replace one of my Sonos products. I started the deactivation process for my old product. According to an article I found...”You can also choose to deactivate the product immediately in the System section of the Settings tab.”. However I don’t see an option to deactivate immediately when I view the product in the system section. Is there a way to deactivate it immediately so I don’t have to wait the 21 days?

icon

Best answer by Ryan S 1 November 2019, 17:45

Hi Labdog, thanks for calling our attention to this. I looked into it and there isn’t currently a way to deactivate the product immediately just yet. It’s coming soon but hasn’t been enabled. The team is adjusting the article that mentions that as well. Our apologies and if the option becomes available between now and the 21 days, I’ll let you know.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi Labdog, thanks for calling our attention to this. I looked into it and there isn’t currently a way to deactivate the product immediately just yet. It’s coming soon but hasn’t been enabled. The team is adjusting the article that mentions that as well. Our apologies and if the option becomes available between now and the 21 days, I’ll let you know.