Answered

How do I bond a single Sonos One speaker with my sub?

• 5 September 2018
  • 2 replies

I had a soundbar and sub in the living room for my TV. I decided to take the TV out of the room and put it upstairs taking the soundbar with it. I still wanted some background music in the living room so just bought a One to play there and want to use the sub with it. I can't get the sub to bond with the One. I don't understand the Sonos connection instructions to get it done. How can I do this? Also, before I get heat for having only one One, I am profoundly deaf in one ear and am unable to perceive stereo.
icon

Best answer by John B 5 September 2018, 23:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Is it still bonded to the Playbar? If so, in the Playbar's room settings you should find 'Romove Sub'. If you do that it will ask you if you want to add it to another 'room'.
Excellent. I had not yet hooked up the Playbar so could not find it in Settings. I just went upstairs and plugged in the Playbar and the group appeared in Settings and I was able to disconnect the sub and add it to the One group. Worked like a charm. Thank you so much for offering such clear, easy to follow advice.