Answered

How do I add my DOCK (WD100) to my other SONOS system

• 11 October 2019
  • 5 replies

How do I add my DOCK (WD100) to my other SONOS system?
icon

Best answer by John B 11 October 2019, 08:14

I am afraid the Dock is no longer supported and cannot be added to any Sonos system.
View original

5 replies

I am afraid the Dock is no longer supported and cannot be added to any Sonos system.
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
You can read more here: https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/update-on-sonos-dock-functionality-6812811
It is hoped that SONOS can provide a more practical solution, that is, to make WD100 work properly, which is not difficult for SONOS, and as a responsible company, it should support its products and be able to better consider and serve users.

Thank you!
It is hoped that SONOS can provide a more practical solution, that is, to make WD100 work properly, which is not difficult for SONOS, and as a responsible company, it should support its products and be able to better consider and serve users.

Thank you!

The Dock has not worked for over a year, and you are just finding out about it now? Sounds like a problem with minimal impact.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thank you!

The practical solution provided is AirPlay 2 support. Or as you have a play 5 you can use line in from any Apple iPod headphone socket.