Answered

How do I add my DOCK (WD100) to my other SONOS system

• 11 October 2019
  • 5 replies

How do I add my DOCK (WD100) to my other SONOS system?
icon

Best answer by John B 11 October 2019, 08:14

I am afraid the Dock is no longer supported and cannot be added to any Sonos system.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I am afraid the Dock is no longer supported and cannot be added to any Sonos system.
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
You can read more here: https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/update-on-sonos-dock-functionality-6812811
It is hoped that SONOS can provide a more practical solution, that is, to make WD100 work properly, which is not difficult for SONOS, and as a responsible company, it should support its products and be able to better consider and serve users.

Thank you!
It is hoped that SONOS can provide a more practical solution, that is, to make WD100 work properly, which is not difficult for SONOS, and as a responsible company, it should support its products and be able to better consider and serve users.

Thank you!

The Dock has not worked for over a year, and you are just finding out about it now? Sounds like a problem with minimal impact.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you!

The practical solution provided is AirPlay 2 support. Or as you have a play 5 you can use line in from any Apple iPod headphone socket.