Answered

Game Room Setup for Sonos

• 29 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, I’m building a game room and it will have (2) TV’s within the space (about 750 sq. ft.).  I was wanting to know if I could install (4) in-ceiling Sonos speakers and tie those back to the Sonos Amp (in a closet) and then have my TV’s connect to the Sonos Amp via WIFI or Bluetooth and listen to TV (or music) through the in-ceiling speakers?  In addition, I’ll have a RV garage adjacent to the game room with another TV and would consider installing 4-5 in-ceiling speakers in there for music and the TV.  I would assume I’d need a separate amp for this area since I may want to listen to music in the garage and have a football game on in the game room.  I hope this all makes sense and appreciate the feedback.  Thx

icon

Best answer by jgatie 29 November 2021, 03:09

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I would assume I’d need a separate amp for this area since I may want to listen to music in the garage and have a ** football game **on in the game room.

** Moderator note: removed spam link in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.**

I think you need to prepare two more speakers to be able to hear better

For TV audio, the Amp requires an HDMI cable connected between the Amp and the TV's ARC port.