Answered

Game Room Setup for Sonos

• 29 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, I’m building a game room and it will have (2) TV’s within the space (about 750 sq. ft.).  I was wanting to know if I could install (4) in-ceiling Sonos speakers and tie those back to the Sonos Amp (in a closet) and then have my TV’s connect to the Sonos Amp via WIFI or Bluetooth and listen to TV (or music) through the in-ceiling speakers?  In addition, I’ll have a RV garage adjacent to the game room with another TV and would consider installing 4-5 in-ceiling speakers in there for music and the TV.  I would assume I’d need a separate amp for this area since I may want to listen to music in the garage and have a football game on in the game room.  I hope this all makes sense and appreciate the feedback.  Thx

icon

Best answer by jgatie 29 November 2021, 03:09

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

For TV audio, the Amp requires an HDMI cable connected between the Amp and the TV's ARC port.

I think you need to prepare two more speakers to be able to hear better

I would assume I’d need a separate amp for this area since I may want to listen to music in the garage and have a ** football game **on in the game room.

** Moderator note: removed spam link in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.**