Question

Flashing green light on Connect Amp + stopped connecting.

• 2 August 2014
  • 6 replies

Connect Amp (older model) has stopped working. Can't stay connected to network and green light is flashing on/off, despite multiple restarts. Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I would tAke over and wire to router. Try to add again. If works then unplug and take back to proper location.
Tried wiring directly to router. Same behaviour after.
Tried different power cables. Same behaviour.
Tried different socket points. Same behaviour.

This is looking increasing like a power issue internally. I've seen a few cases on this/other forums. Is this a known issue?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Looks like you've already reached out via email and our support team is getting a repair setup for you, I'll go ahead and close this thread for you Dylan. Thanks for helping out Chris.
I am having the exact same issue. Any thoguhts?? How can I fix this? we love our system, but it just stppped working. It doesn't connect and the green light just flashes. I have tried to reset multiple times and nothing!
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
I am having the exact same issue. Any thoguhts?? How can I fix this? we love our system, but it just stppped working. It doesn't connect and the green light just flashes. I have tried to reset multiple times and nothing!
Hi, is the system experiencing the same issue with different controllers?
It doesnt even register. The green light doesn't blink all the time, just random. When I push the connect button, nothing happens. It only shows it has power when I unplug it and plug it in again. It doesn't show in any iPhone.