epson 4040 projector with sonance satelite speakers

• 8 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello just purchased a epson 4040 pro series projector.

i currently have sonance outdoor satellite speakers throughout the yard paired with Sonos amp and Sonos Hub. 
I also bought a denon audio receiver, a hdmi switcher, Apple TV. 

The projector is mounted outside in a weatherproof enclosure. The screen is motorized and sits on the group and it sealed in a weatherproof box that has to be opened before using remote to control screen. 

my question is it possible-  hdmi from projector to hdmi switcher,hdmi from switcher to audio reciever. Audio out from Sonos port to audio in on reciever. To use the sonance outdoor speakers for the projector.then to also be able to use the speaker to watch live tv. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

You haven’t described the Denon Receiver, but as long as that has an RCA analogue, or digital coax input for the Sonos Port connection, you can just simply switch the input source on the Receiver to output either the Port or Projector/TV audio to the Sonance speakers.

See Port output options attached.