Crestron and sonos not working smoothly

• 14 May 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
I have 2 connects, both hardwired Ethernet to my seitch and have turned Wi-Fi off on a permanent basis to the sonos units. Prior to that I set my stp settings per recommendations. When I reboot everything it seems to work for a while. The problem is with crestron touchpanels which have Native Sonos built in, it ooos up media player first and that’s supposed to show my sonos favorites and what’s playing with transports (next/previous). Those don’t seem to get no populated. So is tells me they are aware and it happened on a recent update but to contact Crestron. Lol. If they are aware, why not offer to downgrade firmware or a solution. They also didn’t tell me what the issue is, or from my standpoint if there really is an issue aside from proper setup. Again, if I call up the sonos app either on Crestron screen or my phone I can get everything playing but still without media player populating. Like to get this working as designed. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.