Answered

Connect won't turn on

• 9 August 2016
  • 3 replies

My Sonos Connect will no longer power on. Tried multiple outlets
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 June 2019, 01:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
My Sonos Connect will no longer power on. Tried multiple outlets

Hi danmcgoey,

It looks like you've been in contact with our support team already. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
My connect recently started dropping on and off of my network then now it won’t power on at all. The light on the front would flicker for a while but now it won’t turn on at all. Tried multiple power outlets but no luck. I was able to send in a diagnostic a couple of weeks ago before it completely died so hopefully support can learn something from that. This is the second time I’ve had a connect die in two years. What gives? Any help here is much appreciated. Thanks!!!
Not much help we can offer, with power issues on a CONNECT. Your best bet is to contact Sonos Support to discuss it. I suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.