Connect, wifi mixer & wifi headset/mic

• 8 March 2016
  • 5 replies

My customer has 4 connect boxes and 4 amps. I want to hookup the behringer XR12 wireless mixer to run a Samson wireless headset/mic.

Have you had any interaction with something like this? The connect box has only 2 outputs. I was thinking of putting the Wi-Fi mixer on the main connect unit then put the headset on another unit as line-in and stream it to the connect with the mixer. What do you think of this setup?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

The connect has three outputs, optical and coaxial digital and analogue rca, although I don't know what difference that makes here. I also don't know what you're mixing but you should know there's a 70ms delay on the line-in, so if you're djing that could seriously mess up your mixes.
It's not for music so much. It's in a gym being used for an exercise class..
Hi, Has anyone tried this since this post went up two years ago? I am in the same situation. Trying to add a wireless mic to an existing Sonos setup for a yoga studio. Currently have a Samson Airline wireless headset and wireless receiver. And only have Sonos One speakers. At a minimum, I imagine I need a Sonos Play:5 in the mix. Thanks for any help.
Not really a good solution, as The LHC detailed above. That 70ms delay would likely be a unsolvable issue, and it hasn't changed, nor would any of us expect it to change in the near future.
Ok. Thanks for your response.