Answered

CONNECT Model Years

• 23 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Can someone tell me what is the most recent model of the Connect (dates on the bottom of device)? I have seen devices with copyright dates of 2004-2009 and 2004-2013 and I want to know if there's a newer model.
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 24 November 2018, 18:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Why, specifically, do you care what the copyright date is? The new Sonos: AMP could be considered to be the latest Connect:AMP
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Maybe he is shopping for a used Connect?

What did they have ZonePlayer-80, ZonePlayer-100 and Connect for versions?

Some sellers lump them all in under Connect so you need to read the bottom label to be sure what you are going to get.
Stanley is correct, I was looking for a used Connect and found two different "models" so I was just trying to determine if there is a model subsequent to the 2004-2013 version. Or better yet, if anyone has ordered a Connect recently, can you please tell me what it says on the bottom of your unit?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I'd say go to ebay and pull up connects and look for ones that have label pictures, I'm guessing they have labels going up to 2018.

The label has little to do with the innards, I'd search here for the FCC certification posts that talk about that kind of thing. If the forum software search is as worthless as usual use an external search with a site restriction.
When comparing USED models (on Ebay) the date can be a general indicator of how long the unit may have been in use...