Connect, Bridge and third party multi-room AMP

• 13 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m using a speakercraft multrppm amp along with a connect and bridge. My bridge has stopped working, completely dead. When I try to locate my Sonos system it can’t locate it. It’s an old connect, do I need to replace and if so with what? I know I will eventually have to replace the speakercraft amp (11 years old) so is there something I can use now that will be compatible with current setup and then be used with possibly the Sonos AMP, whenever I eventually have to replace the Speakercraft AMP? Thanks 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Yes the Connect is my only Sonos product. It’s too far away from the router to wire. Could I replace the Bridge with a Boost? Straight swop. Would that work?

Is the Connect your only Sonos product? Is it practicable to wire the Connect instead of the Bridge to the router?

Remove a Bridge from your Sonos system

BTW I’m using wired speakers in the various rooms. So solution will need to work with these. Thanls