Connect, Bridge and third party multi-room AMP

• 13 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m using a speakercraft multrppm amp along with a connect and bridge. My bridge has stopped working, completely dead. When I try to locate my Sonos system it can’t locate it. It’s an old connect, do I need to replace and if so with what? I know I will eventually have to replace the speakercraft amp (11 years old) so is there something I can use now that will be compatible with current setup and then be used with possibly the Sonos AMP, whenever I eventually have to replace the Speakercraft AMP? Thanks 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

BTW I’m using wired speakers in the various rooms. So solution will need to work with these. Thanls

Is the Connect your only Sonos product? Is it practicable to wire the Connect instead of the Bridge to the router?

Remove a Bridge from your Sonos system

Yes the Connect is my only Sonos product. It’s too far away from the router to wire. Could I replace the Bridge with a Boost? Straight swop. Would that work?