Answered

Connect-Amp Wont Connect

• 10 November 2018
  • 1 reply

I have had my Sonos system for about 3 years and has worked almost flawlessly up until about 6 months ago. Now I find every once in a while I'll go on my Sonos App and one of the zones will be gone. Today I see my garage zone is not there and the connect-amp was flashing white......I unplugged it, waited a few minutes, plugged it back in and it flashed white then turned to solid white....but still did not show up on the App.

Decided to reset the Connect-Amp; unplugged it, waited then plugged back in while I held the play/pause button until it flashed orange / white / orange / white.....I let go of the buttons and waited.....waited some more.....still flashing orange / white / orange / white

I decided to unplug it again, waited plugged it back in and its now flashing white.....

All other zones are working fine, including my other Connect-Amp for the patio which by the ways is right next to the Connect-amp for the garage.

What do I do???
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 10 November 2018, 22:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Looks like you started off by doing a Factory Reset, almost always the cause of more grief than solutions and rarely recommended by Sonos.

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1096?language=en_US

Factory resetting any of your Sonos products is not recommended and should not be done in an attempt to resolve an issue.

Probably won't solve your original problem but at this point about all you can do is try to re-add the Connect to your Sonos system. Once that is done trying to find the problem is again possible. If normal adding doesn't work try a temporary Ethernet connection.