Question

Connect AMP with Polk Atrium Garden System

• 21 April 2017
  • 2 replies

I am looking for reviews / feedback from those of you who have or are using the Polk Atrium sub 10 / sat 30 set with the connect amp. I realize the connect amp was not intended to be used with passive subs but for this set-up does it produce sufficient power? I am only looking to use 2 sat 30s for this set-up. Crossover is handled at the speaker level so shouldn't be a problem not using the sub out line from the connect amp?

***sorry I just realized I put this in the wrong sub-forum. Should be in components. newbie...***

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
I am using a connect amp with just the Polk sub 10. I don't have the sat 30's. It richens the sound in my yard. It's not ground shaking but definetly adds to the sound no doubt. - Kris 🙂
I am only looking to use 2 sat 30s for this set-up. Crossover is handled at the speaker level so shouldn't be a problem not using the sub out line from the connect amp?

With the Sub wired to the speaker terminals of Connect Amp, this will work as well as it would with any other 55wpc/8 ohms and 110wpc/4ohms stereo amp out there. The Connect Amp is no more or no less capable than any equally accurately specified to be equivalent stereo amp in the market as far as power delivery and sound quality is concerned.