Question

connect:amp line out and tv volume

• 5 February 2018
  • 6 replies

I have a connect:amp hooked up to 4 outdoor speakers. this works great... the issue I have is when I hook my outdoor tv up through the line out it won't let me turn the speakers up all the way and volume goes in and out.....how do I fix this

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Have a read of this link, it tells you how to adjust line in levels.
https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1091
thanks will check it out
it won't let me turn the speakers up all the way and volume goes in and out.....how do I fix this
But I also don't quite get the above. Do you mean that even with the volume slider on the Connect Amp all the way to the right, the sound outside isn't loud enough? If so, line in level adjustment should help, but volume going in and out is from a different cause.
so when i turn it up on the slider to 100 it backs down to 75% it won't stay where i slide it...
For this, I suggest sending a diagnostic to Sonos support in an email, with number quoted in it. And you can do the same in this thread as well, so the rest of us know the fix when it is found. I can't see it happening via change in line in settings.
The quoted reply was stopped by the dysfunctional spam filter that Sonos has installed:

"For this, I suggest sending a diagnostic to Sonos support in an email, with number quoted in it. And you can do the same in this thread as well, so the rest of us know the fix when it is found. I can't see it happening via change in line in settings."

Which gives me the chance to add: But try deleting the control app, rebooting the phone, and reinstalling the app and see if that fixes things.