Answered

Bright red light on connect amp

• 11 December 2021
  • 7 replies

All of a sudden my connect amp started shining bright red out of the play/pause button when muted. How do I disable it? I can already tell that it is muted with my ears. I don't want to watch an annoying red light in my living room. 

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 13 December 2021, 14:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Sorry can't answer you but I have the same question. So also interested to know the answer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @lga1993, thank you for sharing that. The team is aware of the issue and will be working towards a fix in the future.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I have the same problem.  Other than the solid RED light when muted…  the connect amp is working fine.  

Hence the answer on the thread you opened. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Same here. Just noticed it and it’s bright and annoying. Makes it looks like something has failed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Black tape. If need be trimmed right down to led size. Fiddly but doable. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I use these or the black version of these on a lot of gear, very effective and easy to remove with no residue.

https://smile.amazon.com/LightDims-White-Dims-Electronics-Appliances/dp/B00OOA7Q3G/ref=sr_1_12