Answered

Bought a Sonos Amp, have no real practical use for it, need to sell it I think

• 2 February 2021
  • 28 replies

Badge

I bought a Sonos Amp, really should’ve bought a Port for what my intended setup.  I am not even sure what I can use the Amp for since there is no audio out.  Probably going to just have to sell it.  Right now I have a connect for my in celling speakers, I guess I could use the amp for a couple of those.

icon

Best answer by buzz 3 February 2021, 10:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Instead of making convoluted expansions of the signal path, which, at best, will delivery equal SQ compared to the Connect, think of adding a pair of VFM HiFi speakers to create another HiFi zone in the home.

Badge

Instead of making convoluted expansions of the signal path, which, at best, will delivery equal SQ compared to the Connect, think of adding a pair of VFM HiFi speakers to create another HiFi zone in the home.

Any speakers in particular? I do think that may be the best option for my sun room...

My experience is limited to UK/EU makes like Dali/Q Acoustics/Quad, but I believe these are sold for silly prices in the US and are not value for money there. US makes like Klipsch or Polk make similar ones, but I have not used these; in any case the best thing to do is buy after a listen, because speaker preferences can be subjective and change from one person to the next.