Answered

Boost Compatibility - What does it work with?

• 17 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I’ve read that the Boost is not compatible with Move.  Is it compatible with all other current speakers? Or, does anyone know what products it is not compatible with?  I want to add One SL speakers to my system but will need help from the Boost to make it worth a purchase.

icon

Best answer by jgatie 17 September 2021, 17:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The Boost is compatible with every Sonos speaker except the portable ones ie the Move and the Roam.

I’ve read that the Boost is not compatible with Move.  Is it compatible with all other current speakers? Or, does anyone know what products it is not compatible with?  I want to add One SL speakers to my system but will need help from the Boost to make it worth a purchase.

“Not compatible” is misleading.  You can use a Boost along with a Move or Roam and they will all be on the same system and able to interact.  It’s just that the Move and/or Roam will connect to your Wi-Fi, whereas the rest of the system will be on Sonosnet via the Boost.