Blue Note PLAY:1 Issues completing order

Show first post

84 replies

Has any one who ordered via phone received a confirmation email yet and/or see a pending CC transaction?
Still no confirmation email and no pending charge on my credit card. Starting to think the order guy just pretended to take my order to get me off the phone.
Shambolic. PayPal acknowledges my Payment and then Sonos say there's been an error with the transaction. Thanks for completely f***ing this up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Shambolic. PayPal acknowledges my Payment and then Sonos say there's been an error with the transaction. Thanks for completely f***ing this up.
Hi Steven,

We'd love to take a closer look for you. I just created a ticket for you under your email address and we'll have someone reach out shortly. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
There go the last ones in the US. The BlueNote PLAY:1 is now sold out. For those who got one, enjoy our first limited edition PLAY:1 speaker.
Has any one who ordered via phone received a confirmation email yet and/or see a pending CC transaction?
Confirmation email finally came through an hour ago. Hope everybody else got theirs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Got my fedex tracking number
Cool. I didn't get a tracking number yet but definitely got an order confirmation. Awesome!
Called three hours after they went on sale and bought one. Couldn't have been easier!
Did not have hours to spend trying to get through.  Had two in my cart, but could not complete the purchase.  Sonos has taken a really awesome event and turned at least one customer from a big advocate to a disappointed and unhappy owner of many sonos speakers.  Great product, but you made a big mistake with this offering.  I'm deeply disappointed.