Best Available Placement for My Sonos One SLs

• 10 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone I am about to finish setting up my home theater room and I’m only missing the placement of my One SLs, I bought two wall mounts for them and I was wondering which space would be the most fitting for them, I have a very tiny room, about 110 sq ft, ceiling is about 10-11 feet high. (Surrounds for a Sonos Beam Gen 2)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge

Hi everyone I am about to finish setting up my home theater room and I’m only missing the placement of my One SLs, I bought two wall mounts for them and I was wondering which space would be the most fitting for them, I have a very tiny room, about 110 sq ft, ceiling is about 10-11 feet high. (Surrounds for a Sonos Beam Gen 2)

Here is a good link with some solid info provided by Sonos support. Shoukd help. Good luck 

You can visit this website for speaker placement ideas https://www.the-home-cinema-guide.com/surround-sound-speaker-placement.html

Userlevel 7

I would mount it on the back wall as close to the corner as possible.

Hey there! Thanks for the quick reply, should the one the right be literally in the corner or on the the right side of the couch?

Userlevel 7

I would mount the speakers about 5-6 ft from the floor angled down slightly and towards the couch at the marked spots. And be sure to run Trueplay tuning.