Audio component problem

• 17 October 2018
  • 5 replies

When tv is switched on or channel changed in one room, the speaker in another starts playing the tv sound.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I will try thanks
Ah... you're not using a Sonos soundbar, you're using the line in settings. I'm assuming you have a CONNECT:AMP, since as far as I know, the Sonos Amp isn't being used yet.

Basically the same information. Look at the settings for the room that you're using the line in to get the TV. REmove the grouping for the other room in that setting.
I'd make the assumption that you have autoplay turned on on the TV room, along with the grouping of the second room. Not sure I remember offhand where that is in the controller, but delve into the room settings for the TV, it may be under advanced audio. You want auto-play turned on (usually....in fact, you may not, depending on your needs) but I think at the same time you can set what rooms it includes. Just remove that second room.
tv room has sonos amp connected to Dali speakers, other room has play 5 series 1
What’s your set up?