Any plans for a smaller sub to suit Beam?

• 7 September 2018
  • 1 reply

Appreciate there’s probably not a lot we could be told, however any indication of a new Sub under development to match output of the Beam and fall in line with it in terms of budget?

The full sub would be overkill in my place and not neighbour friendly! Question also provoked by seeing the new Bose smart range including a £400 sub option.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Appreciate there’s probably not a lot we could be told, however any indication of a new Sub under development to match output of the Beam and fall in line with it in terms of budget?

The full sub would be overkill in my place and not neighbour friendly! Question also provoked by seeing the new Bose smart range including a £400 sub option.

Hi Dan HTR,

Welcome to the community. We can't comment on possible future products or features, but I can send along a feature request for you. I'll send a request in to our development team for a smaller Sub.