Youtube Music

• 21 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello----

I have 2 questions

After uploading CDs to Youtube music, all your tracks are in ALPHABETICAL or with no tracks #s. Only through the Sonos app.  It would be so much easier to have your albums in folders like you do with Apple Music. 

When will Sonos support Google Cast for Youtube Music?

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @gsw7109.

Thanks for reaching out.

I checked the YouTube Music UI within the Sonos App and when I tried to search, tracks are in alphabetical order.

The design and UI of each music service inside the Sonos app are implemented by the service partners and that makes the features different from one another.

I'll pass the suggestion over to our development team and switch this thread over to an idea for you, that way people can follow the status in case there is any news in the future. 

As for your second question, we don't have any information to share right now, it may change in the future as the YouTube Music service evolves.

If you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out.

How about asking YouTube Music, who now charges us to use their service but refuses to reply when I contact them, when all my music will appear in You Tube Music in the Sonos app.

I only have artists A-C showing up.

it’s been that way for weeks.