Would you have purchased Sonos knowing what you know now?

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I have owned multiple Sonos products over the years.  I regret this due to the many hours I have had to spend reconnecting Sonos to my network.  I have never had any product come close to the frequency of lost connections or the difficulty of reconnecting.  Half the time I have to involve a Sonos tech or live without Sonos for a while.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Have had Sonos in two homes for going on 14 years.  No problems whatsoever.  Best electronics purchases I’ve ever made.  Of course I’ve made sure my network is up to the task, and have done recommended things like reserving IP addresses for all my mission critical devices.

Similar experience to @jgatie . But I think the point here is that despite claiming to be a long term Sonos customer, you haven’t sought help on here before, as you only joined today.  Only you aren’t even seeking help today - just rubbishing Sonos.  Well, you are entitled to say what you did, but I shall leave you to it.  DFTT.

I’m afraid that I have to agree with @John B - this just comes across as trolling, IMHO

I confess to having some criticisms of the Sonos system, but 11 years later I’m still sitting listening to it as I write - so it can’t be that bad...

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Amazing first post.  All these problems and not once have you sought advice.  I concur with amun.