Answered

Where is my post?

• 10 July 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
I submitted a post to the Music Services sub-forum. It has disappeared into a moderation black-hole. What's up?
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 10 July 2017, 21:20

The post was caught in the spam filter and held for review. We removed it out of that filter, but since you've already reposted the question, I went ahead and deleted the duplicate.

The filter, unfortunately, catches some innocent posts in its duty of catching spammed content.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The post was caught in the spam filter and held for review. We removed it out of that filter, but since you've already reposted the question, I went ahead and deleted the duplicate.

The filter, unfortunately, catches some innocent posts in its duty of catching spammed content.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
Thanks for the explanation!
Some? ::snicker::

We've all been caught a time or two. Usually I just wait a day for the board folks to catch it. They're pretty good, given that I don't think that they have 24 hour coverage. But it helps that I'm in the same time zone as their corporate HQ, probably.

But the things the filter has twigged on.... 🙂