Answered

where do I redeem gift cards!?!?!?

• 23 May 2020
  • 2 replies

I had to return a recently purchased play five because of connectivity issues. It’s taken a few weeks from the time I shipped it to the time I received a refund in the form of a gift card. Now I have a gift card for $500 and there’s absolutely nowhere, anywhere to enter that gift card number at the time of purchase. What is going on with this company? I’ve attempted to call customer service multiple times and I’m put on hold for a half an hour and then hung up on. How does any company do business this way?

Moderator Note: Post Title and Content Edited for Language

icon

Best answer by Magneto78 23 May 2020, 17:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Believe I figured it out. It’s not giving me an option to use a gift card anywhere no matter what browser I use. But after playing around with it for like an hour I believe it has something to do with the fact that the product I’m trying to buy is a pre-order. If I put a different product in the cart the gift card option appears.  At this point my only option is to wait until the product releases on June 10 and try to use the gift card then.

How do I redeem my Sonos Gift Card?