Answered

Where do I find my question?

• 30 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Once I’ve asked a question, how can I search for it when I return to the forum to check for replies?  I can’t  find any Search function.

icon

Best answer by amun 30 June 2020, 17:10

Assuming that you’re logged in, click on your icon (which has replaced the login text) and you will see a menu which includes ‘Replies’ - click on that and you will see the threads that you’ve been involved in.

View original

4 replies

Assuming that you’re logged in, click on your icon (which has replaced the login text) and you will see a menu which includes ‘Replies’ - click on that and you will see the threads that you’ve been involved in.

Thanks amun, if I click on Replies it “cannot find any results” but I noticed that if I click on Contributors, it takes me to both of the only two Topics I’ve raised.  This does solve my problem as I can bring up your reply by clicking on the chat symbol at the foot of the question, which correctly shows ‘1’ against it. :relaxed:

Surely the only possible answer to this question is ‘here’, as you can’t find the answer until you find the question?

True but my question was asking how to get back to “here”.  Having only ever asked one other question (without any reply), I had not realised that the “D” in the top right hand corner was anything more than just a sign that I was logged in.

Seems obvious now that I know that’s where to access all the information - schoolboy error on my part.