Answered

What happened to the contacting support without using the phone or Twitter?

• 20 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I’m trying to get in contact with support to raise an issue with Spotify playbakc, but the Support website says you can only use Twitter or Phone.

What happened to the option of sending an email or filling out a form? I don’t use Twitter and the Phone is inconvenient.

How is the community option supposed to work when it needs support to interpret the diagnostic I have uploaded?

icon

Best answer by Ryan S 20 May 2020, 18:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi sonows, the form just sent an email in to the team, same as using the support email address, and they’re still around, answering emails. It may have been temporarily removed from the site because they’re a bit buried in inquiries, prompting the notification on the support page saying:

We are receiving abnormally high contact volumes, please expect increased hold times and delays of up to one week on email responses. If your question is not urgent, we recommend posting it on the Sonos community.

Once they’ve sorted through the mountain and the email response time is no longer up to a week, those options should become more available.