Waiting for refund for 4 months

• 13 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I returned the product in September, contacted customer service countless times since then, each time they said they would process my refund but they never did, what do I need to do to get the customer service I deserve and my money back? Evidently calling doesn't work.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Pyraster, thanks for your reply. We do apologize for the troubles that this caused you and we appreciate your patience. I have already reached out to one of our support groups and as per feedback, someone from the team may have already reached out to you via email regarding your refund. Please check your email for updates or you can reach out to us for the status. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Pyraster 

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thank you for reaching out to us and for letting us know about your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience. I'm sure that the team handling your request is working on it. I understand that you need to know your refund status. This kind of concern is being handled by our sales team. You may contact them by phone or you can send an email to follow up.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you

Thanks for the quick response Rowena, that is the number I have been calling and I have completed the form from the email link several times, still no refund. Please let me know what I can do to get this resolved, since calling that number and filling the form doesn't work and it's absolutely unacceptable that it's been this long.