very poor customer support

• 13 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I ordered the home entertainment system ($1800+ ) on 11/30/20 and never received the Arc. It is impossible to reach customer service and no response to emails. Sonos needs to improve it’s support if it wants to enhance sales.  I intend to return what i received and cancel my order if sonos does not respond soon to. Y issues

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

From what I’ve seen lately the Arc has been back ordered, that doesn’t exude them from not replying but I’m sure after they downsized a bit recently and the influx of holiday orders must have them at their max.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi folks,

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community. Sorry for the delayed orders the demand for some of our products has exceeded expectations. For products on backorder, you can check the order on Sonos.com. In such cases, we will not be able to ship to you within the delivery terms as set out, we will inform you of the expected shipping date when known. We’d like you to have our sales team take a closer look at your order. You can contact them directly with the details.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know. We are always happy to help out.

First when i placed the order on 11/30 it was not on back order. If sonos accepted my order and in fact charged my credit card then you agreed to supply the items ordered. In fact sonos did send the speakers and sub. Why sonos thinks it is ok to send only a portion of the order and not the arc which is key to setting up the system is not an acceptable business practice in calif.  Sonos appears not to have the customer support staff to even accept phone calls., with unacceptable telephone hold times.   I want to know specifically when my order will be fulfilled otherwise i will return what is received and pursue the appropriate legal remedy pursuant to calif consumer protection laws.  By agreeing to offer to sell a home entertainment system , charge my credit card and then only partially fulfill the order maybe deemed fraudulent inducement to deceive customers    How many other customers are being dealt this way?