Answered

Username/Community question

• 24 June 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Been a Sonos user since the start, had online account from the start... confused that my Sonos account appears accurate but my "Community account" insists on a new username and the one I used in the past for entries now wont work cos it tells me it already exists.. So how do I find all my previous posts. Not been on here for a year or so .. so ????? Cant seem to logon using the 'username' of old. Need to use an email.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 24 June 2017, 02:48

Try sending a PM to Ryan S, one of the forum mods, with your account info, old and new. Pretty sure he can help you.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
and i'm a novice again... was a "Digital Expert" about 10 years ago ?? oh well.
Try sending a PM to Ryan S, one of the forum mods, with your account info, old and new. Pretty sure he can help you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Most likely, your old forums account wasn't under the same email address as you use on the Sonos.com page. As Bruce suggested, go ahead and message me the old account name and what emails you think they're under. Also, let me know which account name you want to wind up with, and which email you want it associated with.