Answered

Unsubscribe from a Thread?

• 11 June 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Can you unsubscribe from a specific thread on this site? Or your only choice is to accept them all via email notifications or not accept any?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Smilja 11 June 2020, 22:36

Tap on the star under the opening post.

View original

7 replies

Tap on the star under the opening post.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Or go to your subscriptions in your own profile and tap the star for each subscription listed (probably quicker if you want to unsubscribe multiple threads)

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

The only star I see is Add to Favorites. I don’t need that.

If there’s another that unsubscribes me, would someone post a  pic of it please.

I see a Thumb, Quote Star, Share-- that’s it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

The star with add to favorites is the button you want. If it’s filled in black, it means you’re subscribed, if it’s not filled in, it’s unsubscribed.

@viper69, if you see ‘Add to Favorites’, then you are not subscribed to this specific thread.

Edit: However, it should turn into ‘Remove from Favorites’, which isn’t the case obviously.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

The star with add to favorites is the button you want. If it’s filled in black, it means you’re subscribed, if it’s not filled in, it’s unsubscribed.

Thanks!!!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@viper69, if you see ‘Add to Favorites’, then you are not subscribed to this specific thread.

Edit: However, it should turn into ‘Remove from Favorites’, which isn’t the case obviously.

I always see Add to Favorites no matter if I’m subscribed or not. The difference is as Ryan said, if the star is filled in black or not. Thanks!