Answered

unbelievable Pre-Order Issues

• 22 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I pre-ordered Roam weeks ago then was emailed about 10 days ago that my card failed. I spent hours on the phone firstly with Sonos and then with my bank and their fraud department and established nothing was wrong with my card whatsoever there is more than enough money available and was told by the Sonos agent there had been ‘complaints with your site’ indicating a know problem- therefore last Thursday after another session on the phone you cancelled my original pre-order, placed a new order, ran my card whilst I was on the phone - it was authorised - I had the confirming email, and today I have an new email saying my payment is not authorised again. Clearly you are having problems, clearly they are not resolving. I’ve been buying your products for years and therefore a repeat customer and find this situation unbelievable. I can see other similar complaints but that Sonos have chosen to ‘close comments’ to the community posts they don’t like. 

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 22 April 2021, 17:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I can’t comment on your credit card situation, but Sonos doesn’t close comments they don’t like.  They do maintain a posting policy about use of language and treatment of other forum users, but they certainly allow criticism of their products and company...happens all the time.  When threads are closed, it’s due to several months of inactivity.  

And if they didn’t want people to see comments they don’t like, they would follow the lead of Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc and just remove them entirely.

Well Danny -  At least I got your attention - so how about sorting out my complaint and demonstrating some good customer support because that’s where I’m trying to get some resolution after 2 weeks of issues.  Thanks

Well Danny -  At least I got your attention - so how about sorting out my complaint and demonstrating some good customer support because that’s where I’m trying to get some resolution after 2 weeks of issues.  Thanks

I don’t work for Sonos, this is the community fourm.  There are some Sonos staff around here as well (they are marked as such), but they do not have access to the sales side of the business.  Best they could do it is forward your issue on or tell you how to contact sales (which you already know).

This support page also gives you the option of emailing the CEO directly if you think that will help get this addressed.  

https://support.sonos.com/s/contact?language=en_US