Answered

Unbelievable dissapointment

• 2 October 2021
  • 1 reply

After researching systems I decided to purchase Sonos. I started with a Sonos One and have been very happy with it. And had planned on ultimately replacing my theatre system with Sonos. Not any more.  I purchased a pair of Roams in May with the intent on using them in a family room and outside around the pool. I don’t think I have ever been so disappointed in a purchase. The battery life is horrible even when not in use. I charged them three days ago, went to try them today, and they are down to 15%. Ridiculous! I have an older JBL speaker that cost half the price and perform better than the Roams. Why Sonos would develop a product that doesn’t easily integrate to their other products with such poor performance is beyond me.  I regret not sending them back within the 45 day return period. 

icon

Best answer by James L. 4 October 2021, 10:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @pnelsonmi,

Thanks for your feedback, and it’s unfortunate that you’re not enjoying your experience with your Roams.

If you plan on not using them for any extended period of time, I suggest powering them down completely, as opposed to placing them in sleep mode. You can do this by holding the power button on the back for 5 seconds, until you hear the shutdown chime.

If you’re still experiencing poor battery issues, you could submit a system diagnostic and get in touch with our customer care team who can review the results and see if there are any issues with your Roams.