Answered

Trade up 30% promo code

I have a Play 5 Gen 1 and eligible for trade up, I would like to know is the trade up promo code good for 1 new product only or entire order? Because I want to expand my Sonos system, I plan to get the Arc, one Play 5 Gen 3 (to replace my old Play 5 Gen 1), one Move, and another pair of One Gen 2. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by jgatie 10 June 2020, 02:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

18 replies

One item, which includes sets.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Maybe look at the ARC and SL surround package to get all three discounted?

Hope it’s ok if I add on to this thread. I thought the 30% could be used for any product but it’s only giving me the option to use it on a new Boost, which I don’t need. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Something wrong there, it should be available on any speaker or set. Probably best to call in and get it sorted.

Thanks!  Tried calling today and it was a one hour plus hold time. Will try again. 👍🏻

I think if the upgrade device was a BRIDGE, the discount is restricted to the BOOST. Probably because so many of the BRIDGEs were given away for free early on. 

Badge

Can anyone please tell me whether I can utilise the Trade Up programme using a ZoneBridge BR100 & a ZP80 Zone Player (not using either now) as I would like to purchase two white Sonos Move’s.  I also have one pair of Sonos One’s Gen 1, so ideally I am looking to add to the whole system with the Move’s.   Also, how do I go about this as I never registered either of the older products.  Many thanks community! 

I am eligible for all my old sonos product to be upgraded, yet when i add new product to the cart, it does not show the discounted (30% off) price.

I am eligible for trade up yet when I add new (upgraded) product to my cart, it does not show the discounted price. Please advise.

I am eligible for all my old sonos product to be upgraded, yet when i add new product to the cart, it does not show the discounted (30% off) price.

If you haven’t already, you need to go here:  https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/offers/tradeup/

From there, you need to check each eligible unit that you wish to trade in/recycle.  Then scroll down and click on the “Click to receive your credit” button.  The credit will then be posted to you account and will be applied upon ordering.  

I have a Play 5 Gen 1 and eligible for trade up, I would like to know is the trade up promo code good for 1 new product only or entire order? Because I want to expand my Sonos system, I plan to get the Arc, one Play 5 Gen 3 (to replace my old Play 5 Gen 1), one Move, and another pair of One Gen 2. Thanks.

Bye Sonos, Google Audio is here. I’ve tried to make my point, love Sonos, hate approach with regards to upgrade.

Hi there, 

I have a CR200.  Just confirming that the 30% will be useable on a speaker.  I traded in a bridge and got a 30% discount to a boost which I do not need :S

It should be laid out in the terms and conditions of the offer, have you read that? I’d be surprised if a remote control device, and not a player, would be eligible for the 30% on a player or set of players. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I was surprised too, but it worked for me.

I was surprised too, but it worked for me.

yes that’s what I can see as well.  Could you use the 30% off for speakers?  as for the T&C’s i’ve struggled to find them anywhere.

As an aside, has anyone in AU managed to get the link to generate labels for postage (return for recycling) to work.  

I’ve accepted the offer on a few products but can’t get the Aus Post label to generate

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/legal/upgrade-terms

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I couldn’t see the hassle of returning the gear to Sonos when my city offers a local recycling service that was far less effort.

As far as the rebate being good, it is showing exactly like the ones I used for a 5.1 Beam system a couple months back.