Tech support shipped over seas.

• 3 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Has anyone else experienced the horrible tech support now that it has been shipped to a third party over seas. It no longer is the knowledgeable friendly professional tech support that in the years of owning a complete Sonos system I have come to know. Now it’s being put on “Mute” till I have to hangup due to no response or a tech that talks so fast they must be on a time constraint to get me off the phone. Then hangs up at the end of a very painful call with no thank you for being a valuable customer or do I have any other questions no Bye--- just hangs up.  Bring it back to the US of A. at least I won't be put on Mute or Hung up on.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

No, I haven’t. And in fact, I got extremely reliable and helpful tech support from someone located in South America last time I needed to deal with them. Very polite, and knew exactly what I needed. 

I’m certain that, as in any front line CS position, there are those who are more effective than others. A single experience is not an indicator of all experiences. 

If you had, as it sounds, a bad experience, perhaps providing Sonos more information, such as dates, times, and the name of the individual you dealt with would be more helpful to them in fixing the issue. 

For what it’s worth, I’ve had situations at other companies who are in the US with their service that I’ve been put on mute, or just hung up on, just as much as any call center overseas. 

I wonder if someone with a Sonos system in Inda is mad when they get someone “overseas” in the USA as their tech. 

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.