Subscription to forum threads no longer work

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It I click on my avatar / Subscriptions I get a “sorry an error occurred” on this page:

https://en.community.sonos.com/favorite/overview

Anyone else having this problem?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

17 replies

Yes @controlav, I see this message (attached).

Odd, it is working for me….although I don’t see any way to unsubscribe from the closed thread.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @controlav 

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @controlav 

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache?

Yup, and in-private mode, and Edge and Firefox.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

OK thanks. We’ve reported this to Insided.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I don’t get the error on the page any more, but many of my Favorite threads are missing from it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

OK so progress made, but it’s still not fixed. Thanks for updating us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Thanks Corry. I can only describe the threads chosen to be listed on my Favorites page as “hot garbage”. I post on here a lot, but that page thinks I do one post every few weeks or so. Really hard to track my contributions with this page at the moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @controlav 

On https://en.community.sonos.com/favorite/overview, how many Topics does it say you’re subscribed to, and (roughly) how many do you think there should be?

Edit: Please also provide a screenshot (but be sure to remove anything you don’t want seen).

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Seems a vaguely reasonable total. My profile says 4693 comments, which is a similar order of magnitude.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @controlav 

Thanks.

Sorry - why do you think there are some missing? Or do you think it’s fixed now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @controlav 

Thanks.

Sorry - why do you think there are some missing? Or do you think it’s fixed now?

According to that page, I have five Faved threads in the last month. That is at least an order of magnitude off. This thread is there, at the top. This other thread, from earlier today, is not:

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@controlav

According to that page, I have five Faved threads in the last month. That is at least an order of magnitude off. This thread is there, at the top. This other thread, from earlier today, is not:

Perfect - thank you. I was about to ask for an example. I’ll pass this along.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @controlav 

We’ve reported this to Insided who will start an investigation on their side. We’ll update you when we hear back from them.

Thanks for your assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @controlav 

Insided have come back to us regarding the issue you reported here. Could you please check to see if it has been resolved? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Looks like it is fixed now, thanks @Corry P - did they say what the problem was? Was it just me :-o

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @controlav 

I think it was system wide, but you were the only person who noticed.

Apparently, all the subscriptions were still there, but sorted into the wrong order so it looked like recent ones were missing. 

Glad to hear it’s working again - thanks for confirming!