Answered

Still having board issues - day 2

• 30 November 2016
  • 7 replies

I've PM'd this to Ryan, but wanted to post here as well.

Clicking on the "new posts" link only takes me to the top of the last page on a thread. Does not automatically take me to the last unread post like it used to.

Still having trouble posting replies. I almost always have to reload the thread before the "post reply" works. Usually it just acts as a "take me to the top of the page" button. I'm already copying my posts after writing them in order to just reload the thread and paste my reply in there.

Bad behavior, to be honest, and I trust someone is in contact with the authors of this board software. Clearly (to me) not a problem with Sonos, but with the board software in use.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 8 December 2016, 18:01

Thanks for the status updates, Bruce. InSided has been working with some trouble on this with some threads. There's some pagination trouble I believe that's under investigation. I'll update them with what you're seeing. Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Oh, just in case:

Mac, running Sierra 10.12.1
Chrome Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)
Yes, I've rebooted my machine.
Day 3, no change
Well, now about 30% of the time, my post goes through the first time. The "new posts" link still doesn't take me to new posts, just the top of the page.
Would it be better if I were to submit a bug directly to Insided? I assumed that the bug might be considered more valid coming from you guys, since you pay (?) for the use of the software.
Interestingly, today I got about 10 posts in before it reverted to the "I'm not going to post, but just take you to the top of the page" behaviour.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thanks for the status updates, Bruce. InSided has been working with some trouble on this with some threads. There's some pagination trouble I believe that's under investigation. I'll update them with what you're seeing. Thanks!
Heh. It seems to be fixed today, Ryan. No issues with either the "new" link or with responding to threads.

And welcome back, sir, hope you had a good time 🙂