Sonos Sucks

• 31 August 2019
  • 4 replies

I have bought all your products. The only thing I really listen to is my Itunes and you "Edited Clowns"
Edited that up. I have 50 gig of Itunes that used to work but now does not. I really only listen to the Sonos thru the house when I rarely get an opportunity to have sex with my wife and yes you always Edited that up too; With the updates and other Edited. I think your product was great initially, what are the fascist millennial's running this company now. It does not work more than it works and I have no itunes now period.

Moderator's Note: Edited for profanity. Please be aware of our community standards.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18
As you own an Amp, you can Airplay to that and group it with one of your other speakers. If your Play:5 is a gen 2 you can Airplay to that too. So at least one of your problems can be solved.....

Airplay will help him have sex with his wife????
Userlevel 7
Badge +18
Thanks for sharing that with us.
Userlevel 6
Badge +14
You seem to be obsessed with fornication references ... and what has fascism got to do with your problem?

Turn off your iphone and take Political Philosophy 101.
Userlevel 7
Badge +17
As you own an Amp, you can Airplay to that and group it with one of your other speakers. If your Play:5 is a gen 2 you can Airplay to that too. So at least one of your problems can be solved.....