SONOS MAUUFACTURES DUTY FROM UK INSTALLERS AND THEIR CLIENTS PERSPECTIVE.

• 24 January 2020
  • 0 replies

Message to Sonos Marketing . [ UK Installers Perspective] 

[Who do you think the Customers have loyalty to ???]

[ Installers installers supply and integrate a range of products from different brands Sonos is one of the streaming options]

[ This action of no updates puts the Sonos Recomending installer  in bad light with his client , Not only is the Client being offered poor compensation but will need to pay the installer to reintegrate the new product in more complex installations]

Sonos Once had near Monopoly on streaming products this my friends has changed , and the action you are proposing may/will affect the installer and end users perspective for future purchases.

THINK  again about products manufactured less than 5 Years ago . 

Some supplied as recently as late 2019. 

Any product less than 2 years old should be offered full Retail discount against current products or 

offered refund for failure to live up to your [SONOS’s] responsibilities.

Sonos may decide that the installer community is not of interest 

and that selling direct is there only marketing stratergy .

I have had several worried clients contact me with the one question , will Sonos /Tidal / Tune in 

remain working if no updates are done for at least he next 3 Years [ BIG & Important Question ]

What Sonos may not understand is the level of service that the installer community offer opten picking up the pieces where updates are not properly implemented ..

GUYS  think again … talk to the installer community this coud be a 

Marketing disaster ?

Thanks for Reading 

Installer 

Sonosinstaller51

0 replies

Be the first to reply!